The corporate taxation of Singapore Has contributed a large part in the global popularity of Singapore as a nation that was pro-business. The corporate taxation states which start up companies are to cover Zero tax on the initial S$100,000 of chargeable income for the first three consecutive years. Furthermore, there is a 50% exemption provided on the 200,000 of their income. This has been the reason why Singapore was ranked first to do Business given Ease of Doing Business Report, by World Bank. Because of this, companies and foreign individuals are invited to form a Singapore company.
For business entrepreneurs are trying to find help in Singapore company incorporation, please assess the basic requirements below:
- Minimum initial share Funds is S$1
- Singapore Company should have a Singapore registered office address
For business entrepreneurs are in doubt of which kind of business structure to use, we have prepared a brief description for each business structure:
- Branch office: A branch Office is not a separate legal entity and is an extension of its parent company. Liabilities extend to the parent company.
- Representative office (RO): A RO does not have any legal standing and is a temporary administrative office intended for conducting market research or co-coordinating actions. Liabilities extend to the parent company. For foreigner business Entrepreneurs, here are a few of the basic points to consider:
- Engage a Professional Business: People and corporations must engage a company that specializes to establish a company.
- Work Visa for Foreign Individuals: Australian people who would like to relocate to conduct their new singapore company incorporation fees operations have two kinds of work pass to select from.
Now that you have basic by employing an business registration firm which can help relieve all concerns Advice in Singapore company incorporation, now you can proceed.